Sunday, April 11, 2010

September 10, 2008 - Clarify

Okay...i feel the need to clarify last nights blog...Im not ready to start the whole relationship thing, too much work and I still need to heal some more. What I do want is to hang out with someone, be friends, talk. I miss talking with someone of the opposite sex sometimes. Brian and I use to have some great conversations about politics, sports, work, and life.

Some of my friends feel I need to get out there and meet people. I prefer to meet people through friends, not at a bar. That way there is no pressure and they usually already know my story to I don't have to explain. Also it is casual, no one is expecting anything. Because I am not ready to give anything except for good company and that is it. My heart isn't ready for the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment