Sunday, April 11, 2010

August 25, 2008 - Routine

Okay so I think finally after 9 months of craziness I got a routine down. Now that I don't have school all day and then afterwards have to meet with my lawyer or financial advisor I have time.
So to those of you who don't have the family life this may sound boring to you but it sounds perfect to me since I haven't had normal in 9 months. We wake up...well usually it is me waking up to Brandon jumping on top of me saying "MiMi!". I make him breakfast and myself coffee. While I get ready he plays in his room. I drop him off at daycare...When I pick him up we play, sometimes go to my mom's house, or meet her for a starbucks at the mall. Then at 5:30/6:00 we eat dinner, have some fruit, and then clean up of course because you know a 21 month old is not the cleanist eater. After that we, including bosco, go on a walk. On out walk we sit at the benches by the river. They actually are right across from Ballard park. Today we watch some dolphin play and the boats come in. After we get home bath time! Then it is an episode of Pooh and then off to bed.

I think I finally have it down. Whew! After B goes to bed it is finally some mommy time. :) I am sure this will change a bit once I get my license but for now it is perfect :)

1 comment:

  1. I know this might be random question to you. But what were you meeting with lawyers and financial advisors for? I lost my husband 10 days ago and stumbled across your blog. I feel like I'm supposed to be doing things that I'm not doing... And I guess seeing you say you had those meeting made me feel like I'm dropping the ball somewhere.

    ReplyDelete