Sunday, April 11, 2010

July 10, 2008 - Trying to look at the positives

Okay....after torturing myself all weekend and being sad and lonely, I have decided to try to turn a new leaf and be positive. I sold the house, yes it is hard to let go and it is the last big thing that I am letting go that Brian and I had together, but I don't have to pay that mortgage anymore and it is the final step I need to take in order to try to move on with my life. I will always remeber all the memories we made in that house as well as all the other memories we made together. That can't be taken away or sold and those are the most important. Yes, he is still the love of my life and always will be. So with that, I am going to try to be positive. I am finishing school soon, I have a job at a great salon, my son is a wonderful little boy, I have a fantastic family that is by my side, and awesome friends. I am grateful for everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment