Sunday, April 11, 2010

November 24, 2008 - Interest

So I can barely believe it myself but I have found someone of interest. I thought at first that the timing was off and I didn't need or want anything right now, especially with the anniversary of my husbands death and the holidays. But I am starting to think that maybe the timing is perfect, this being exactly what i needed right now. We met up for dinner about three weeks ago and the more we talk the more I find myself thinking he has true potential. He has experienced some simular events in his life so we can relate on a different level than I probably could anyone else. It is nice to feel this way, hopeful. I haven't felt this way in a very long time. The great thing is he totally understands my situation and I can talk freely about Brian. We have been very open and honest with each other laying all the cards on the table which is very refreshing. No games, which is exactly what I wanted. So, I guess I can say I am excited to see what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment