Sunday, April 11, 2010

November 11, 2008 - Time

So...I think it is time. It is time to embrace life and stop holding back. This past year has been crazy and I have learned so much from it all. I am a hell of a lot stronger than I ever thought I could be and life is way too short to bitch about the small stuff. I have been shown recently that I have more to live for and more to give. Just because my husband died doesnt mean my life has too end as well. My life with him however I need to let go of, I will always cherish him, our life & time together, and his memory, but it is time for me to start making new memories. I deserve to be happy and Brian always told me that. SO instead of dreading the days ahead I am going to embrace them and cherish them. Will I have some hard days, sure, but I will get through them. I will wake up in the morning with a smile on my face again. Hey...it could be a lot worse. I just hope that I never take anything for granted ever again, it all could be gone in a blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment