Sunday, April 11, 2010

July 22, 2008 - Grateful for the gifts in my life (My Birthday)

My birthday was Sunday. My feelings about it was that I didnt want to celebrate it. I didnt want to celebrate because I didnt feel like I should. My husband isnt here so what was there to celebrate. My friends and family however felt differently. They said they were grateful I was here in their lives and they wanted to celebrate that. So we went out for dinner and then off to Mainstreet on Saturday. On Sunday morning I woke up with Bosco (my dog) curled up next to me and I realized I had a lot to celebrate. I had so many wonderful friends who have been there for me through the good, bad, and terrible. God has given me the gift of great friends. I have been so blessed in my life with my son as well who is the joy of my life and a family who is amazing. Thank you God for all the wonderful gifts in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment