Sunday, April 11, 2010

December 18, 2008 - Ring

So I have been telling myself and the guy I am dating that I am going to get my engagement ring cleaned and put it away for safe keeping. It seems though that everytime I go to do it I can't bring myself to do so. Today I picked up and couldnt help myself but put it on. I miss wearing it. It is soooooo beautiful, but not only that it has way too much meaning to me to just put it away. I know it isn't appropriate to be dating someone and still be wearing your ring, but it isn't like we got divorced and it isn't like I dont love Brian anymore. I dont want to hurt Tim's feelings by wearing it, but at the same time...am I hurting Brian's feelings by storing it away? I didn't know putting away a ring would be so hard. But then again I do still have Brian's clothes in the closet, which I haven't brought myself to get rid of either. How Tim puts up with all my baggage I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment