Sunday, April 11, 2010

November 19, 2008 - Turn of Events

So in and interesting turn of events this month has turned out to be not so bad for me. Friday is the year anniversary and I dont feel anxious at all about it as I thought I would. I will be taking Brandon to the zoo for the first time since that is what we were getting ready to do on the day Brian passed. I thought it would be a good way to remember him and celebrate him. Some people think Im crazy because it will be hard, but i am starting to think I will be okay. It has been a year. On the 21st of every month I took it hard...but as each month went by it seemed to get easier. Dont get me wrong the 21st is still a hard day for me to cope with but I think I will be okay. I mean if I could get through this past year I can get through one day. I am just hoping I can keep this optomistic view through the rest of the holidays. I have had a few momentary flashbacks but nothing too tragic so I think I am doing good. I dont know I guess we will see :) But my head is being held high with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment