Sunday, April 11, 2010

June 28, 2008 - Good Saturday

I stayed at my parents house last night because I was tired of being alone. I am glad I did. It was so nice waking up with my son and having someone to talk to and be lazy with. I find that I miss Brian the most during the quiet hours (morning and night). Since I have been being pretty alone lately spending the night was the perfect thing to do.

Later on in the morning my sister, Michelle, showed up with her 2 year old and 5 week old. We all played in the pool and taught Brandon and Alyssa how to jump to me into the pool. They were so excited after doing so. Simple pleasures :)

So far it has been a good Saturday, and a much needed one as that. I hope everyone is having an easy going, simple pleasures kind of good Saturday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment