Sunday, April 11, 2010

June 17, 2008 - First Time (Father's Day)

So this is my first blog....not sure how all of this works but here it goes.

Where do I begin...hmmm. Well I am so glad Father's Day is done with. I have been dreading it and I was suppose to go over to my parents for this family BBQ with everyone there. I wasn't really looking forward to it since everyone hounds me about how I am doing. But instead I was home with little B (Brandon) who had a fever and thses wierd red bumps all over his body. Poor thing. He still isn't feeling well today so to the doctor we go tomorrow. I want my poor baby to feel better.

Today it was back to school which I can't wait until it is over. I did bleach out one of the girls hair in class using this new product I bought, Blonde Icing by Redken. Her hair turned out awesome! A big pat on my back for me. Then it was off to work until 8.

That is the way my Mondays and Tuesdays go pretty much. I hardly get to see my little one and it kills me, but it is only 6 more weeks of hell and then I will be able to spend more time with B. I cant wait.

Okay...off to bed. Long day again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment